Sunday, April 30, 2006
Hoho I'm at ben's house now.
Did a lot of very retarded things until I cant help laughing thinking bout them now.
Wahh damn funny man.
Anyway church today was gooot.
Learnt a lot from the pastor today so tts great.
Rushed all the way to clementi after tt with my tmd heavy luggage containing all my shit.
Slacked around then went to west coast park to walk walk sit down drink coffee.
Ate the chicken rice at the hawker centre opp ginza plaza which is superb and bloody cheap 2 bucks nia for damn huge portions.
Went to gym and swim just now.
Lol and did some other stuff at home.
Wah damn damn tired but I promised myself to complete some work before I sleep so eh better chiong man.
Tml theres still some other things going on.
Haaa I'm quite tired of all these liao time to really get going with my work.
Its in a pretty bad shape now man sian.
Its so fucked up.Argh I go liao night.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:31 PM