Saturday, April 15, 2006
Haha finally got my comp going tonight.
Whhoooot.
Turned out the password was sth so retarded no wonder my father could not rmb it haha.
Anyway my whole group got a 2 for pw.
Which is an average grade so I'm alright with it.
But tbh I thought my gp project was quite good haha wah shit ego.
Maybe its the written report part la I thought we lacked a little in tt aspect.
Its been raining for the past few days once again.
Nice weather.
Oh met gl on thurs.
Well well haha I think tt she has matured quite a bit so good for her.
Ppl change after entering jc and hers is for the better.
Got into dxo and we sat down to chat bout stuff la and all the funny things which happened in pri sch while laughing our asses off.
And I'm glad she's doing well la after the breakup.
Did some great catching up.
Oh and dxo rocks man we had free wedges and drinks cause of the easter party.
But half the time the music was really bad and loud.
Went for supper at the road side hawker place beside it.
And took the night express bus home cause no way will I cab its bloody ex from esplanade to my house so I reached home pretty late.
Lol and I slept till noon man damn pig.
Today was basically a slack around day.
I refused to leave home cause I really needed to rest and enjoy my time cause the next 2 days will be pretty busy for me.
And there was no comp for me to use so I could only turn to my tv for help.
Lol spent the whole entire freaking day watching the love story in harvard dvds I borrowed from lz cause I missed the first few eps on 55.
But eh everytime when theres critical moment the dvd will skip cause its so scratched and I will get very irritated cause I will miss the climax of that scene -.-
-the touching music starts playing-
guy(tearing up): Shu In, how could you do that to me??
girl(tearing up also): U think I wasnt feeling destroyed as well?
girl: Since I left, I've been wanting to call u and I picked up my telephone at least 7 times a day. But I was afraid that once I heard your voice, I would give up my dream and come back.
guy(walks up towards her)
-dvd pauses for a moment-
-glen starts freaking out as he watches the timer jump 1 min-
-scene changes to a vegetable farm-
GO DIE LA!!
It happened for at least 6 times can wah I wanna kill myself.
Lee Shu In is an angel la damn chio.
Oh and I rewatched pearl harbour cause I was damn bored.
But I only jumped to the part when they started bombing cause I really love that portion of the movie very exciting.
Wah I sound so loser.
Hmm bohemian rhapsody has been in my head ever since kellie sang it on ai tt day.
Such a good song but I dont think her performance was the best.
Anyway queen songs rock.
I like innuendo.
Shit this entry is getting random.
I've been thinking a lot today bout what I should do bout many things in my life.
And I've decided my path for certain things.
But some others just make my head twirl.
What a mess.
Alright gtg now must wake up early tml.
Night.
My mind's unweaving/ 1:31 AM