<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Gua nglin g just sent me a chain sms for world sister's day -.-

Haaa.

Got back bio and math today.

I did so so la but I'm just glad I didnt fail them.

And I need one more mark to get A for math MRS KWAAANNNNNN.

Our class has 18 As can for math its really a fengzi class.

George said tt he saw my bottle at the sink area in the canteen after school.

But when I went down after completing my math assignment it was GONE.

WHOS THE !#$%^& WHO TOOK IT??!!!

Its mine la wtf.

Sheesh need to buy new bottle now.

Theres this otg nalgene bottle which looks quite good and its 99% leak proof!!!!

Was carrying around this plastic bottle today which stores only 500ml of water.

And I was so lazy to refill cause I rarely refill my previous bottle(1 litre).

So I was dehydrating the whole day woohooo.

Lol sorry louis if u are reading this I just thought of ur new hair and I burst out laughing.

Its really quite comical.

But I think u can look like JARED'S if u do it properly.

Pls ask him for help.

ANYWAY.

NEXT MON AND FRI ARE BOTH SCH HOLS!!

So that means its a 3 days week wooot.

Coolness.

Oh ya lost 2 ep 17 is AWESOME man.

By the end of the ep I was really freaking out cause its so bloody creepy.

I realised that it rains everyday at around 4-5.

Its a good thing I guess cause I like rainy days.

Brings out my inner self and everything just feels so calm and relaxed.

And soothing to hear the droplets tapping on the window.

But tmd I always get stuck in sch cause I refuse to bring an umbrella out haha so cant go home.

Haha.

Sometimes I really wonder how some people are able to be so focused in their lives and are constantly on task?

Is it cause they force themselves to shut off from all the shit around them.

And only pour them out when they have reached their limits?

Or they simply just dont give a crap?

Maybe their lives are simply smooth sailing?

I have no friggin idea.

All I know is that these people are the shen.

Sian theres math tut to do now and I feel like konking off liao.

SHORT DAY TML YAY.

Alright night.

My mind's unweaving/ 9:43 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker