<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Everyone's entitled to their pms days eh?

Haha I guess mine was today.

Not really pms la but I wasnt in a very good mood the entire day.

And didnt feel like talking much.

I'm really really really sorry to anyone if I behaved differently in school.

Tml's gonna be a new day I promise.

Well.

I was just thinking bout much before I went to sleep last night.

And the many people that I miss terribly due to one reason or another.

I found it such a sad truth that people do distance away eventually.

Even if 2 of them were close friends for a period.

Are friendships such superficial things which cant even last just a mere 2 years?

Haha do u know how difficult it is to be able to find that connection and bond between 2 individuals?

If it aint gonna last then why even bother to forge them in the first place?

At least it wont hurt and feel like fuck when it just disappears.

-edited out-

Dunno it just gets fucking retarded when that bond dies off cause of one stupid reason or another.

Gah and the sad part is that neither party wants to do anything bout it.

Or are just tired la somehow.

Wah this is the sensitive side of glen yes haha u wont get to see this too often man.

Ahh ok enough sorry.

Today was tmd boring.

Other than the sharing of ghost stories during physics tut with waye and ahma.

Haha damn damn interesting lor we just kept scaring each other with incidents and stuff.

And I was talking bout this toilet story which was quite freaky when nic suddenly just jumped onto me.

Shocked the wits out of me man.

Lol and I fell for his scare again 5 mins later which is how dumb.

Haha but good trick eh nic I like that.

Lol waye was really super horrified at the stories which is quite amusing.

After tt was stoning in the lib with some of my classmates.

I just kept staring out of the window cause it was raining heavily and I liked the rain.

Made me feel better.

Went with george to the canteen after chem r to eat icecream and drink milo haha dunno why also weird combination.

Talked quite a bit la which was nice.

Hoho oh ya kenny and I did something fucking funny but loser until the MAX during pe yesterday.

Oh man its still quite hilarious thinking bout it omg but nah I'm not gonna say it here cause its really super paiseh.

How come so many ppl are hooked onto dcj that show is how aunty la everyone pls stop watching haha.

Ahhh very tired now I feel like sleeping alr but its like only 9 plus.

Shit la.

Dunno what to do also.

Where'd you go?

My mind's unweaving/ 9:05 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker