Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Arrgghh.
Yesterday's post was yet another one done on impulse.
Er pls ignore it.
Anyway I'm here blogging even tho I need to complete my chem r ws by tml.
Was damn happy cause my mum's friend bought this classic stephen chow movie from malaysia bout the school gangster one remember not remember not.
Haha but tmd its in malay la wth all the convos are in malay I almost slashed myself with the dvd itself.
The jokes turned out really bad cause the subtitles translated them weirdly and only my maid was laughing cause we didnt understand it at all omg.
Urgghh.
My junior mervin just updated his blog with a fos entry but somehow it made me smile la.
Awww.
Made my night.
Haha I'm super glad to have at least on junior whom I'm close to.
Nice feeling eh.
Walked in the rain just now cause no umbrella.
Up till now I still refuse to bring an umbrella out lei so lazy so lazy.
Ahhh got more stuff to say but nvm la I need to chiong chem now cause I know I will fall alseep vvv soon.
Ok alright night.
My mind's unweaving/ 10:35 PM