Sunday, April 09, 2006
Alrighty.
Haha woke up today without any voice omg.
Must have been all the junk food I ate at ora + mee rubus + fries shared with jared n adriel for dinner.
But dont worry I'm much better now cause I've been gulping down lotsa water the whole day.
Anyway ytd was opening ceremony cum ora of rj.
Reached there at 710 to report for the ora jogathon.
After taking attendance, me w eih an we ip ing and ya nshu o left cause all of us refused to even walk.
Its quite funny cause I saw a lot of j2s taking attendance but most of them were not there at the starting pt which only meant tt they all zhaoed as well.
Thats the spirit man.
Plus I had a free shirt hoho.
Anyway opening ceremony was bleaugh.
As in we waited in the lt for 1 1/2 hrs before the ceremony commenced.
Haha played pass along and guess the song with ben milo and xc which was quite funny cause the song would always end up being only 5 notes when it reached me -.-
Yada yada.
The usual speeches were gave during the ceremony.
Oh and its quite funny when the camera man zoomed into some guy's butt during the lion dance performance.
Ora was super chaotic and crowded.
Cause there were sooooo many ppl squashed up in the small area and I was about the die.
Lol and the best food there was the chocolate fountain.
Daaaamn shiok man.
Hoho and I was waiting patiently for the pizzas to drop from 2 bucks to 50 cents but it did not damnit.
Gahh.
Met my jnr bertrand and kinda walked around with him for a while.
Nice to catch up with him la after so long.
Lol but he has become quite huge man cause he's from rugby.
Oh and I signed up to be a bone marrow donor as well wooot.
!$%^&*(
Haha shit la didnt get to go into the haunted house even tho I had bought a ticket.
Siao lei so many ppl.
CH IAN G CHE NG CHAI I WANT A REFUND HAHAHAHA.
Went for tuition after tt and walked around parkway with adriel and jared for a few hours.
Found some interesting books at mph haha they are really quite funny.
Walked around till I bth liao so we zhaoed at 9.
Hmmmm.
Today was not bad la.
Slacked around the whole day.
Went out for dinner with my parents and my sis and my maid just now.
Ohh the food is goooot.
Lol then walked around toa payoh for some shopping and bought quite a lot of shit.
Then my mum was entitled to spin this wheel thing cause she spent quite a bit.
Being the lazy her, she told me to go it for her.
Hoho I just merely gave it a spin without any effort cause I was tired and wanted to go home real badly.
Lol in the end I tioed the first prize lei.
It was the number 60th prize and there was a huge crowd behind me and everyone was chanting the number as the wheel spun.
They were like "OHHH BU KE YI LE!!" "EHHH YAO DAO LE YAO DAO LE!"
And in the end I got the prize hoho.
Its some "exquisite" teapot set which is tmd useless for me.
But my mum was jumping for joy cause she is a typical aunty and is very cheapskate.
They said the whole set is worth 300 bucks but I highly doubt so.
Anyway everyone was patting my back and they said that I was super lucky cause I was the only one today who got it.
HELLO IF I WERE LUCKY MY IPOD WOULDNT DIE ON ME JUST ONE MONTH AFTER THE GUARENTEE HAD ENDED LA !#$%^&*
Argh.
Lol superband is such a useless competition omg.
And the miss singapore winner is ermm.
Ermmmmm.
U know la but I dont wanna be mean.
But she has the wits though which is good.
Whoaaaa what a loooooong entry hahaha.
So rare so rare that I have the time to write stuff.
Tml's a sch hol WHHEEEEEEEEEEEE and some of my classmates are going iceskating.
=)
Anyway for those who didnt receive the msg its at 1030 jurongeast mrt.
So bloody long since I last went there it has been at least 2 years.
Oh tmd I just read kenny's blog and there SOOO MUCH HW to complete this weekend hehe I'm dead.
And ching ah I think ur speed of thought thing is really cool lei can u pls buy me lunch for saying this.
Lol I was reading all my previous entries on fri and somehow I learnt a lot from them.
Sjb ah sjb.
Dunno but its quite an experience to relive all those emotions.
Regardless of whether it was joy or sorrow.
But I'm glad to have grown out from them eh in some way or another.
-edit-
Hmmmm.
Sometimes we tend to feel helpless when things beyond our control take place before our very own eyes.
And we try our very best to think of solutions to problems which have existed for a very long time.
But if theres a solution, wouldnt the prob be solved a long time ago?
So to u: Maybe u shld let the matter rest for a while eh? And if it still sticks out like a pin in the future, then we shall think of the next step. Cause now I really have no idea how to make it stop also. Try not to think so much bout it eh?
Lol damnit I sound like an expert but I cant even figure out what to do for my own problems.
Our problems.
Sucks sucks sucks.
-edit-
Haha lotsa more to say but this entry is really too long.
AND IF MY WINDOW EXPLORER CRASHES ON ME I AM GOING TO ZI SHA.
Update more tml la night.
My mind's unweaving/ 10:08 PM