Wednesday, April 12, 2006
24op98uhnxcvnmkp[awr38y-[0ihjcv
Wah today is really suay until...
Haha all the things tt could possibly go wrong went wrong today.
Go home la.
And worst of all my father keyed in a new password for my laptop and he totally forgot what the password was omg ggxx.
So yeah I dont think I'll be able to go online for the next few days siannn.
I'm using the comp downstairs btw which is super not fang bian.
Just talked to gua nglin g for the past hour.
Nice to catch up with an old friend la.
Lol we've known each other since p2 lei cool right.
Anyway going out with her tml night so hope its gonna be fun.
Today's polo match against hc was so close.
But yeah I think rj team did its best liao so good job eh ppl.
Kinda nice toking to adriel and lz after band bout many things haha so thanks man both of u.
Hoho ok better rush to complete my never ending load of hw.
Night sorry for the short entry.
-LAPTOP LAPTOP PLS COME BACK TO ME BABY-
My mind's unweaving/ 10:33 PM