Thursday, March 02, 2006
Why?
I keep asking myself that today.
Its time I bring an end to all these shit games in my mind.
Too much for me to handle.Anyway final destination rocked man.
Me waye and xy came out of the theatre cringing and my stomach actually felt queasy.
Must be the FAN-tastic burger I ate in the cinema -.-
The suntanning bed scene was the worst in my opinion.
Freaking sick.
Makes me not want to suntan in those uv beds ever.
Anything might happen to u haha.
Ohoh.
And I'm so happy for grace.
Top scorer can.
Just saw her quote on the cna website.
Lol she's really nice and hardworking.
Totally deserved it.
It seems like everyones getting 4As omgxx(learnt from wp).
STRESSFUL.
But most ppl seemed to have screwed up gp which sucks to the core.
4As + c5 for gp.
Such a waste.
But anyway what's done has been done.
Give yourself a pat on the shoulders eh j3s for surviving the horrible j2 year.
Even mrs kwan agrees that j2 is the most stressful year in her life.
AHHH HOW?
Lol damn sian la.
Dun wanna think too far ahead.
I shall take things one step at a time.
My mind's unweaving/ 12:59 AM