Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Today's a fucked up day.
On so many levels.
I just feel overwhelmed by everything thats going on around me now.
All the shit.
I stumbled upon sth very depressing just now.
Found another side to someone I know which I will not have expected.
Listened to at least 5 ppl talk bout serious stuff today.
And drifting away was the main subject somehow in all the conversations.
But I'm really glad to have gotten to know some of them better.
To a more personal level.
=)
Haha.
Dunno.
Sometimes I feel that I treat friendships differently from other ppl.
Thats why certain ppl get more affected than others when things go wrong.
Its just life.
If u want to be super focused in life handling ur cca and sch work to its max.
Then I suppose u shouldnt mess around with such things.
Hahaha wah wad a depressing entry.
Gahh I'm just not handling things well tonight.
Sorry.
I cant hide it anymore.
What happened?
So tired.
=/
My mind's unweaving/ 10:36 PM