<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, March 02, 2006
Today is really a fengzi day.

Ok I had quite a bit of fun in sch man.

Thanks to some of my classmates.

Lol I kinda hung out with joel the entire day.

Quite cool lei during gp we shared earphones, listened to music and slept in front of limt zeyi.

Haehaehae.

Then during break went with kenny and joel and some other guys from our class to ri dinning hall and we were talking bout random stuff like cty and ri shit damn funny can laughed a lot.

My class had our bio tut in the life sci lab which is airconditioned woohooo. And everyone literally turned into fengzis omg. Ching and chin were having a marker war to see who can draw more shit on the opponent's body. Then sy and lih started lifting each others skirts and soon targeted mk who was dodging their attacks feircely and looked like a guaitai. Oh ya and mk was laughing so much that her drool landed on lih's seat. Wahhh I laugh until stomach cramps. And bryant cut out mk's name from this paper twice for himself. Dunno why also.

Haha my side of the class was like an asylum it was one of the most retarded yet comical moments. Joel kenny and I were literally laughing nonstop.

Ohoh and everyone is playing with the towerbloxx game in my hp its damn fun. Kenny broke my high score today during bio woot.

Then after sch on our way to physics tuition, lz ching ling and I met m c by chance I dunno how why also. And to our horror he was wearing pe attire which only meant that he just had pe. He was in front of us by quite a bit then suddenly he bent down to tie his shoelaces for more than 1 minute so even tho we slowed down our pace we still managed to catch up with him unfortunately. Wah I immediately caught a stench when he was a few metres in front of us then it was so funny cause lz and I were walking damn fast after we said hi to him and he kinda tagged along with ling and ching cause we kind left them behind. Lol then ching started walking at top speed and caught up to us leaving ling with him. Chaoji hilarious. Oh man I feel quite bad after tt cause I think we made it super obvious that we were avoiding him. Hmmm sorry eh if u happen to read this blog.

Physics was quite good I must admit. No wonder he teaches sooo many rj ppl. But I was exhausted by 630 so my concentration level plunged after that. Sian.

Haha alright I am missing my amazing race to do hw so I better make good use of this sacrifice to accomplish something.

BYE.

My mind's unweaving/ 10:23 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker