<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Physics tuition was aiight.

Haha FINALLY cleared dc circuits.

Woooosh!

Had a pretty long talk with lz on the bus.

Found out some things which I've rather not.

Complicated.

But well haha I pretty much expected it.

Dunno I feel helpless yet there's an urge inside me somewhere to help.

And there's a tinge of disappointment in me as well.

But I guess such things cant be controlled.

WEIRD LA WEIRD LA.

Urgh.

It kinda affected me during chem tuition also haha sian.

Off topic.

Isnt it funny how people can change so much in one year?

I think I have changed also since orientation1.

For the better I hope.

Thanks to someone and I'll always be damn grateful towards that person.

And every obstacle u encounter just becomes a learning experience from which u will mature and grow out of.

Ok back to the topic.

Er changing is not necessarily a bad thing but its pretty interesting to see the evolution of people through 15 months.

Regardless of whether its characterwise or appearance.

Food for thought.

Ok mk just made a bet with me that if she'll treat me to macs if she scores better than me for cts and vice versa.

DAMN should have bet with her sakae or sth cause I can so predict the outcome -.-

Haha wah I know I'm gonna get flamed for saying this but somehow talking to mk made me smile after the whole day of shit.

mui- says:evil evil evil evil
mui- says:pig pig pgi
mui- says:pui

QUITE CUTE LA QUITE CUTE LA.

Cute = ugly but adorable!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA EH IM NOT MEANING ANYTHING MAN.

I called her ahlian btw after she said pui.

Oh ya came home earlier today cause I'm Exhausted with a capital E.

Long long day.

Tried to play frisbee for a while to wake myself up but it failed.

Sian.

3 more freaking days to cts.

Hoho thats fast.

The hols barely started.

I NEED TO CUT HAIR SOON ITS FLOPPING DOWN LIKE NOONES BUSINESS.

GEORGE!!!

Well chiiiiooonnnggg ar ppl.

Goodnight.

My mind's unweaving/ 10:11 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker