Saturday, March 25, 2006
Ok.
Today was alright.
Went to bugis to catch yours, mine and ours after playing a few rounds at the arcade.
Haha the movie is pretty ok but predictable.
The typical kind u know what I mean.
But there are some heartwarming and funny scenes also la.
Went to marina to play pool with jer myn after tt.
And then with benj and lynette for dinner at kenny's rodgers.
Lol and back to dinner part2 with jermyn again.
And I saw alf red chan outside bk.
He is a siaodingdong man.
I was walking when suddenly someone pulled the back of my hair.
Then turned around saw alffie laughing his ass off.
He said he has marked our scripts liao.
GO HOME LA SO FAST FOR WAD SUPERMAN IS IT TAKE 1 DAY ONLY.
Wah sian.
Slept from 830 to 1145.
Tmd and I am still sleepy.
Dun have much to say liao.
I NEED TO CUT HAIR SOON.
And I want to watch date movie with gL and yk.
I miss them so much.
Hope gL's doing fine man.
Oh ya Im gonna change my blog template soon.
Look out for it cause the current one is #$%^ sian.
Tata.
Wtf.Confused.Tired.
My mind's unweaving/ 12:38 AM