Sunday, March 05, 2006
Ok pls ignore the previous entry.
It was written on impulse and my mind was not clear at the point of time.
My life is NOT as screwed up as it sounds.
Really.
Haha I'm feeling so much better now and sleeping does help.
Lol waye I broke ur towerbloxx high score now its standing at 4388.
Hehe played for 10 mins only this afternoon.
And my combo record is 19 =p
Fluke one la me.
George msned me just saying that he read my blog entry and I almost died.
Then he was like just kidding can.
Hmmm somehow I think he has been reading my blog for damn long liao.
So george go h if u are reading this, pls note that U ARE A BLOODY CHEEBYE.
Hahahaha.
Just kidding.
Sorry for the crudeness this is how we communicate.
I know that there are ppl who are lurking around cause I'm quite sure I didnt tell 20 ppl(according to tracker) bout this place >.<
Ahhh I have been doing integration tut for some time liao.
MOTHER SIAN.
But I shall persevere.
Oh no gp ct this wed.
Totally dieded.
My essays are only hitting around 30 recently.
Go die la.
Oh ya benjy I know why u r so pissed off at rn liao she is damn tmd I just read the comments on ur blog.
Gahh. I hope this week can pass asap.
But I'm kinda looking forward to play for some weird reason =x
Dunno la.
我的天空今天有點灰
我的心是個落葉的季節
我不知道如何度過今夜
所有的燈早已經全都熄滅
Alrights. Gtg now night.
My mind's unweaving/ 10:06 PM