Friday, March 24, 2006
Oh man.
Mother tired now.
Haha wooooooot woohoo cts are officially over for me.
And good luck for all those taking pc tml eh.
Anyway my papers are seriously super screwed up.
Pls dont ask for my results cause its not going to be pretty as I said.
Mugging got progressively sianer and my concentration span got shorter as the week passed.
Haha the night before physics I just sat on my bed the whole night and slacked around doing other things like playing tower bloxx before I took out my pencilbox at 11.
Good eh.
Its a very interesting sight in the lib every day.
In the morning everyone will be cool and mug peacefully in their own leisure.
At lunch everyone will start to panic and conversations got louder. People start walking around to destress.
Half an hour before the paper, ppl will just freak out and start questioning their friends bout concepts that they forgotten only to find out that their friends couldnt rmb them as well. Good job everyone starts to have anxiety attacks.
Ahh.
Anyway omg george and I took a damn funny video in the lib ytd we were laughing nonstop for 5 mins after viewing it.
Upload tml or sth la.
And sorry mk sy wn u guys left sch before I knew it lor today. Hope u guys had fun at dinner man.
Lol sucks man.
So many thoughts.
Anyway mk and I made an amazing discovery while walking home on mon. Ok I dun wanna say it here but yeah damn true lor. HOW SAD MAN HOW SAD.
Go die la.
Everybody's changing.
Its really sian to see ppl become superficial, put on facades, or act out contrary to how they feel.
It just isnt right.
One day.
They will get tired and break down everything to expose their true self.
One day.
Myself included?
Argh I dun think I should write anymore.
No avenue to rant.
A blog indeed.
Eh.
My eyes are closing.
Night.
My mind's unweaving/ 1:30 AM