Friday, March 17, 2006
!#$%^
My previous entry doesnt show up for some reason.
Anywayy.
Oh man.
Walking from sch to j8 alone at night is really a wonderful experience.
The cool breeze.
The music from my ipod.
And everything around me just feels so relaxed and calm.
I was just taking time off to enjoy the surrounding and it felt awesome.
The serenity that took over me brought me to a different level of sanity.
Every worry or problem dissipated together with the wind.
NICE.
Haha you guys should try it out one day.
Wah I sound super drama.
Anway mugging today was good.
Ok relatively good compared to the past few days.
Managed to complete quite a number of topics woooot.
And benj played a really bad joke on me which made me panic for 20 mins -.-
Hoho and shuyi is really a fengzi.
She smsed me saying that she kept staring at herself in the mirror to find her perfect smile after watching beauty and the geek.
Omg I thought that was DAMN FUNNY.
I just started laughing loudly jw prob thinks Im a fengzi as well.
Haha.
Jw and I played frisbee using our left hands after we finished mugging.
Haha damn fun man.
Lol and we realised that the security guards in school are super kind.
One of them warned us bout this theft thing that happened 2 days ago.
So everyone mugging in sch pls beware eh.
Haha we conversed with him for 10 mins.
I feel so safe in sch with the security guards around yay.
Lame.
Alright gtg now.
But I'm still super hi from the walk.
Haha mug hard eh ppl.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:45 PM