Saturday, March 04, 2006
I want out.
From everything.
From every single mistake I committed in my life.
From every piece of work that's staring blankly(literally) back at me.
From all the shit that's going around me now.
From lying to desperate ppl tt things are going to be fine when I know tt it isnt the case.
From forcing out a smile and telling ppl to cheer up when I'm feeling fucked up myself.
Exhausted.
Mentally and physically and spiritually.
How apt to describe my current state.
During chem tuition today I was so tired that I drew circles when I was supposed to draw a chiral carbon compound -.-
Shouted at my dad just now cause he blasted at me for not being able to wake up for dinner.
The degree of my eyes are super warped everything I see is blurred.
Oh great can throw away my new box of contacts man.
Oh ya adriel if u r reading this I asked jermyn bout it alr and the answer is no.
Dun worry I didnt mention any names.
I just want to sleep.
And stay asleep.
For the rest of my life.
I'm sorry if I offended or did/said anything queer or pissed anyone off this week.
I didnt mean it.
Some ppl just plainly annoy me nowadays.
And by meaning some ppl Im toking bout some friends who are in my life.
Self-absorbed people do irritate the heck out of me.
Ok I'm just in a bad mood.
Enough glen.
Enough.
This is so not the real glen you guys know.
I hope u guys will understand =)
The world is beautiful.
My ass.
My mind's unweaving/ 10:16 PM