<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, March 16, 2006
I am drinking pepsi max now.

And it is past 12 alr.

I'm gonna grow fat(which is a good thing damnit).

But pepsi max is gooooooot.

Oh ya george said that I have double chin wah biang.

Met this j1 girl who wants to be named xiaozhu. Quite cute la. I walked with her from the canteen busstop to the maingate cause the freaking canteen gate was locked tmd. Talked quite a bit. Oh ya I asked her if her xiaozhu is small pig then she said small pearl. Am I retarded or what? WHO NAMES HERSELF PIGLET ONE?!?!

Anyway mugging today was as usual.

Joined george and shi h haur and ki nm un.

Ki nm un has a very fierce looking face.

But he's quite funny.

He was trying to push open the classroom door from the outside for damn long without realizing that he was supposed to pull the handle.

Ok tat was really hilarious.

Gahh anyway george and I must be seperated during mugging man.

As in we will just start bluetoothing weird msgs and sending funny pics to each other.

Like he will draw out omg and take a pic to send me when i sent him - - - - - -'s picture HAHA.

Ki nmu n was laughing his ass off also after seeing the pic.

OKOK retarded ppl.

Anyway george told me lotsa stuff during dinner.

Somehow it affected me a lot cause I am also guilty of what he said.

Dunno I guess its just human nature to behave in that way.

He really enlightened me plenty on how I have unknowingly lived my life.

Whether its all necessary?

And to still feel empty at the end of the day.

Lotsa things to ponder about.

Especially after he kinda hinted to me that maybe I've fallen into this whole messy shit myself.

I'm really glad to have that conversation with him tho.

Its been quite long since we had a proper one.

Hmmm. I actually have some things to say to him now but this blog has alr become public damnit so nvm I'll save my comments.

Anyway george if u are reading this, I'm happy for u that ur singing has improved tremendously man. But haha pls watch out for me at our next kbox session. I'll trash both u and jw!! Hehheh.

Gahhh.

Btw just now I had a shock of my life when I saw germaine with her facial mask on. As in really tio stunned. Then sharon they all were laughing at me for how long can cause they said my facial expression was damn funny. Haha I was walking away from their area and their laughter was still lingering can. Quite scary.

Haaaaa.

Tml is officially tuition day.

Haha I have physics at 10. Supposed to meet lz at 9 to mug. And I have chem at 1.

I'm gonna chiong all the way back to sch after that tho.

Oh ya mk said today tt I'm disgusting.

I'm very hurt -.-

Riiiiiggghht.

I just realised that my engrish on this blog is tmd gross.

LOL and jermyn said tt he looks cute on his msn pic HAHA THATS THE FUNNIEST THING I HEARD TODAY!!!

Haha ok super tired.

Night.

My mind's unweaving/ 12:02 AM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker