Saturday, March 18, 2006
Hohohohoho.
I am not going to whine bout how screwed my mugging is.
CAUSE ITS REALLY TMD SHITTY.
And pls dont ask for my results when we get back out scripts cause its not going to be nice.
Thanks.
I think I ate the most fast food in one week ever.
I am putting on weight.
Yay.
Ordered kfc back to sch today.
Ate a zinger plus 2 piece chicken plus mashpotato.
AND.
I drank 750ml of pepsi while mugging for 2 1/2 hrs.
When I realised the bottle was empty I knew I was in deep shit.
FAT LIAO LA FAT LIAO LA.
And no exercise this week somemore.
I am going to get diabetes.
And become a piece of lard.
Ahhhhhh.
I just wanna sleep.
Sorry george cant cut hair tml cause my bio mugging is hoho.
U dun wanna know.
Oh ya while waiting for my dad to pick me up just now I looked thru the videos in my hp.
Wah kao some of them are really quite funny.
I'll upload it after cts.
Alright man.
1 MORE DAY PEOPLE.
FEEL THE PRESSURE?
Haha all the best.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:10 PM