Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Hoho this is my first time being online since sunday morn.
Gahh.
The laptop in my room is gone cause my dad needs it to do other things.
So anyway its cool cause the laptop is a BLOODY DISTRACTION from mugging.
Haha and I was sick on sunday so I decided to stay at home to study.
And to my surprise its actually quite effective.
Well.
If u set your mind in doing something that u wanna accomplish badly, nothing can be a distraction to u.
Not even fatigue.
So yeah press on alright ppl?
2 more days nia for tripsci ppl and I know denise and adriel only has chem left damn.
Hoho.
Bio ytd was.
Erm.
Screwed?
Alright its not a very difficult paper la but I only started mugging for bio on sunday so I couldnt expect much from it anyway.
I'll be happy with a D.
Lol math today was not too challenging but no time to finish man.
And my class was sitting at the sidesideside of the hall, so we couldnt really see the clock clearly either.
WAh tmd.
Hoho mugging for math was quite difficult lei cause I kept thinking of something.
GO AWAY LA PLS.
Let me concentrate for the next 2 days.
I am really monologuing to the max.
Gahhhh.
Half of the papers are over and done with.
2 more to go baby.
Lets do it well.
My mind's unweaving/ 5:39 PM