Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Hoho gp commontest tml.
-runs screams hideinthetoilet-
I'm gonna get totally owned by it.
Sian.
FOCUS.
Is the key.
Shall resign everything to fate.
Lol jermyn is quite toot he msned just now saying he is very sian cause of gp ct tml then I asked him wad is he going to do bout the test he said nth. THEN SIAN FOR WAD DAE. GO AND SLEEP LA.
Oh and eunice just screamed at me cause of something I wrote in my previous entry.
euniceeeeee** may your dreaming fill the empty sky says:YOU COUGH WHAT COUGH AHHHH
euniceeeeee** may your dreaming fill the empty sky says:WHAT U ALL TALK ABOUT SPIT IT OU!!!
Lol so scary can.
Haha just kidding she very tame and guai one.
Oh man I really got nth to blog about.
Ok bye.
U.U.U.Make me so nervous every single time.Why?Sigh.
What happened eh?Feels so remote.Shld I or shld I not?
My mind's unweaving/ 10:01 PM