<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 12, 2006
Hello blog.

Its been quite a while since I last said something.

Hmmm 2 days I think.

Anyway woohooo ppl PLAY is finally over.

What a huge sigh of relief man.

Finally I can get on with my mugging without any interuptions.

Lol play was very fun btw.

Haha u should take a peek into the guys toilet half an hour before the concert its hilarious.

Everyone was busy making their hair and trying to look their best.

Hmmm I was nice enough to help mervin do sth to his hair.

Basically I spiked it up and added my touch to it.

He ended up looking damn shuai so I'm super pleased HAHA woot.

Yeah had a revelation with denise and adriel that it gets exciting one hour into ponning sch for play rehearsals but after that it gets super lazy and boring.

So true so true.

Oh ya we played much better on friday than on thurs.

But the crowd on friday was kinda shitty -.-

Anyway I was already tired after thursday's performance that I considered ponning sch on fri.

But I did not of course since I'm such a good student.

After friday's performance I was DEAD tired I tell u.

Me adriel lz denise ben jared went to orchard swenson's after that for supper and we narrowly caught the last train to orchard.

Ate giant earthquake + 2 servings of fries + 1 serving of calamari.

Damn shiok.

Hoho we left at 1 plus and everyone took taxi other than adriel and I so we kinda walked around orchard trying to find the night bus.

Ended up there's one straight to my home.

Woohooo.

Reached home at 2 and by then I was so exhausted that I had a splitting headache.

I fell asleep immediately after taking a shower.

And much to my displeasure I had to wake up at 7 on sat for physics tuition -.-

Almost died man.

Haha ended up I was the earliest among our group .

Mr chong was not bad la.

I accompanied lz to heeren to grab some hairband while ching continued mugging at bk cause she wanted to meet the cleo bachelors at ps later in the day.

I was so tired(omg limited vocab) that I slept after coming home for 4 hours and slept at 8 again.

I should go die.

Today was nice.

Jw asked me out to mug and I met him for lunch at 1230.

Went over the amk library soon after and there was no freaking table which was empty so we were forced to sit on the floor using the bench as a table.

Our legs started cramping cause the position was super awkward it was chaoji pathetic.

Haha but we managed to find sofas later.

So comfortable that we both fell asleep after mugging for half an hour and were woken up by the freaking librarian can.

Lol so much for mugging eh.

Haha we couldnt take it so we both went down to the cafe for a drink and we kinda sat there and started chatting.

Damn nice can finally there was someone whom I could have a heart to heart chat with for a few hours.

We really talked bout many many many things, both serious and funny stuff, plus lotsa gossipping as well haha.

I felt quite bad at times cause everyone around us were mugging and we would suddenly just burst into laughter randomly.

Felt so good man.

FINALLY.

Ok I sound like a deprived kid but everyone around me is just so darn busy nowadays its damn rare to sit down and talk bout stuff while the rest of the world pass us by.

Haha we talked from 330 to 7 man.

Shit no work done in the end but it was a nice feeling after the chat.

Thanks man mr go h jw =)

Haha wahhhh I must really pia now 7 days left to ct.

I was planning to spend 2 days on each subject and now I have only 1 more day for my physics mugging cause today is almost gone.

Haha gg liao.

I swear that there were more than 7 ppl who came to my blog searching for tan ga nhup.

GO HOME LA.

Oh ya class lunch to pratahouse on thurs was super funny. There was another class heading there tgt with our class and neither wanted to let the other get the seats so the guys(me ryan joel and kenny) were competing with the guys from the other class to see who can get there first
omg. DAMN FUNNY CAN. They were really brisk walking beside us and everytime one person from either class walked a little faster the other class would speed up as well. So much tension in the air. Haha ok damn childish but wad the hell.

Alright.

Jiayou and chiong ar ok ppl.

My mind's unweaving/ 8:39 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker