Saturday, March 25, 2006
Haha shit I just realised that my previous entry has so many spelling and grammar mistakes cause I blogged it in a rush. But heck la I dont bother to change them.
Anyway for the 2nd night in a row I fell asleep early and woke up in a shock.
Sheesh its not as if I mugged till I fell aslseep.
I just did.
Even though I'm super free.
Im weird.
Sorry ching lets have that conversation tml alright?
Paiseh push back 2 days liao.
Damn sian havent talked to u for sooo long.
Hmmmm let you go by ashley parker angel is pretty nice.
It’s not like we haven’t tried
Over and over again
Sleepless nights
Wrong or right?
Goodbye…
I remember when
You came with me that night
You said forever
That you would never
Let me go
But here I am again
With nothing left inside
No, I don’t wanna
But I gotta
Let U go
Went to eat dinner with my parents just now at east coast area.
Its like a billion zillion years since I last did.
Quite nice la.
Oh I'm hungry now haha.
I was thinking much while lying on my bed yesterday night.
And realised the problems people face are so similar.
Same situations but on different people.
Funny isnt it how life plays out.
Hoho my room is in a pigsty state now after ct but Im too lazy to organise it.
I'm a messy person I guess.
Sorry waye I'll do the tagging thing tml but I kinda thought thru it alr haha.
MK GIVE ME THE LINK TO UR BLOG.
Oh ya going to cut my hair tml.
FINALLY.
I look like a bloody drug addict.
George says I resemble the j3 retainee from our batch.
Yawn I'm so sleepy.
Must catch up on sleep before sch resumes.
LAST DAY TO PLAY PPL.
MAKE FULL USE OF IT.
Haha enjoy.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:53 PM