Thursday, March 30, 2006
Had a weird x 1000 dream last night.
I guess it was significant to me cause I didnt realise how much it was bothering me subconsciously.
Damn the problem just wont go away.
Jerm broke a horribe piece of news to me just now.
Feeling really down tt sth so unfortunate like this can happen to someone so darn nice.
Ahhhh.
Same shit tt happened to one of my classmates last year.
But I'm really glad tt she survived it stronger at the end of the day.
And everyone feeling low cause of their chem results pls cheer up.
Esp u.
Its not the end of the world.
Just a wakeup call for all those slackers around.
Well yeah.
J2's gonna be a rough year man.
I can just tell.
Brutal.
I'm starting to really like sitting at the back of the class.
Haha thanks to all those around me who constantly crack me up.
U guys rock.
Made me feel better after a horrible week hoho.
Hoho someone came to my blog typing "my teiping sucks" oh shit its quite funny.
Well gtg now have math tut and gp essay to do hoho.
I need to chop off all my hair how.
Night.
Why do we fall into the same trap over and over again?
My mind's unweaving/ 10:29 PM