<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 06, 2006
!#$%^&*

Damn scary sia.

Something happened to me while I was sleeping ytd.

Woke up in a shock at 425 and I didnt dare to go back to sleep so I was playing towerbloxx until the next morning.

That's why I was so bloody sleepy today.

George said that it happened because I was too tired.

Perhaps.

OHOH IM SO PROUD OF MY GROUP DURING PE WE MANAGED TO BEAT THE OTHER TEAM IN THE STANDINGS.

WoOhOo!

Good job guys thanks for putting in your very best.

First thing in the morning sy and I competed to see who could hold a note longer.

How lame.

I lost to her due to my incontrollable laughter upon seeing her face.

Her expression was priceless.

Still got wad ah.

Oh ya talked to shawn today during break for the 20mins we queued up tgt at the 3rd stall. Hmmm somehow I think that he is one of the nicest guys ever. Like damn down to earth and funny also. *coughcough*

Mk just told me that she vomitted just now cause I scared her too much while walking home -.-

No lor its the seaweed chicken she stole from me before boarding the bus.

A bit chao seng.

Wah damn sian.

Slept so much in the afternoon.

Better get work done now adios.



COOL RIGHT benjy discovered tt my hp could do this kind of shots during lecture today.



Joel looks like a bloody ahbeng here.



Me in joel's specs.



This pic just cracks me up everytime. Mk looks so scary.

My mind's unweaving/ 9:56 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker