Monday, March 13, 2006
Argh.
Sometimes I really do wish to make this blog private or close it down and reopen another one cause there are so many things that I wanna pen down but am unable to do so cause of one reason or another.
Many many things.
Gahhhhhhh.
What happened to my private putumayam?
To u: I am not thinking weirdly so pls do not as well alright?
Anyway haha to my surprise I am not one bit stressed bout next week's cts.
In fact I am still quite slack can.
Maybe I'll start feeling the pressure as monday draws nearer.
This morning I watched the brokeback mountain which I downloaded weeks ago.
Erm not too bad la but that accent is too strong for me to catch so I couldnt understand half the dialouge -.-
Which defeats the purpose of watching la tmd cause I didnt grasp the bloody story.
And the scary movie 4 trailer is chaoji funny oh man pls go watch on the net.
Did physics today woooot felt damn accomplished.
Planning to finish up one more topic after blogging.
Mk's supposed to give me a wake up call at 6 tml.
ANYWAY.
Here's to someone who is NOT supposed to lurk around this blog and has been doing so for damn long already.
With all due respect madam but your sister in law is already 17 and is turning 18 in a few months time. I think that its time that u guys cut her some slack and give her a little bit of freedom and respect that any teenager deserves. Reading her friend's blogs everyday to find more about her life or whether she mixes around with bad company is simply ridiculous. And the whole i love her thing is obviously a joke. Please do not take it seriously. Also. do fire her bout what I wrote cause I felt strongly about this whole thing and it has nothing to do with her. Thank you.
Yay I said my peace.
Argh got quite irritated when I found out bout that.
Sheesh.
Anyway back to mugging liao tata.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:23 PM