<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 26, 2006
Ahhh.

Service today was REALLY good.

Two lines really grabbed hold of me.

"The easiest way to acceptance is conformity among the people."

"Why have a 1x2cm soul when you have a 12x14m body?"

Or sth to that extent.

No I do not need acceptance from others nor do I need to live life in such a restricted and squeezy manner.

I am going to cross the line.

The boundary to the impossible.

The boundary to the unknown.

The boundary where it pulls you back.

I AM A LINE CROSSER.

Wootttt.

Ok I sound like a fengzi sorry.

Anyway went to have my hair cut with george just now.

Both our hairs are bloody short hoho tmd the hairdresser sucks.

But the one that we wanted was doing facials for her customers so she refused to see us damnit.

Gahhh anyway slacked around cwp after tt.

We were searching for his friend's birthday present and we took more than an hour to decide between a few shirts cause of some reasons.

Wah we finally chose one piece after soooo long and the shop assistance told us that the piece we chose sucks and there was another one which was nicer.

HAHA IT WAS DAMN FUNNY BUT CHAOJI EMBARRASSING.

Cause we really stood in the shop for damn long and we went in and out at least 4 times to see whether other shops had nicer shirts.

Anyway went to play arcade after tt.

Spend quite a bit hoho but it was super fun.

Enjoyed myself a lot.

Walked around for quite long before going home cause quite tired.

Siannnn.

To u: Haaaa it really pains me to see u in such a state. It really does. How should I help you? Pls do not put up a front in my presence, for u do not want me to worry. But it pains me even more to see u like this. =/

OK I just realised that there are at least 4 people whom I can be referring to.

Gahhhh.

It sucks to not be able to turn to a certain individual for help on a certain matter cause it will affect that individual as well ahh now its such a mess.

This is so warped.

School is starting tml which sucks.

But at the same time the cts have become such a wake up call for me.

I just cant wait to prove to myself that I CAN do it for the next cts by working doubly hard.

Oh ya.

Fuck man my ipod batt is officially dead.

Charged it for the whole night and to my surprise it was still charging when I took it out in the morning.

And after listening to it for 3 seconds it said no batt.

QU SI LAAAAAAA.

Must go send for repair.

Alright I go now liao tata.

When are u coming back?

My mind's unweaving/ 10:49 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker