Sunday, February 19, 2006
WOOOO.
Finally cut my hair this evening with george.
Rocks la its only friggin 5 bucks.
5 bucks u hear me.
At first I thot it was 50 cause the woman was quite soft but wth I'm going there everytime now.
Coolness.
Its still quite long tho.
But who cares.
SO THIS ENTRY IS DEDICATED TO ALL THOSE WHO CONSTANTLY REMIND ME THAT MY HAIR SUCKS.
YES IM TALKING TO U SHUYI AND JARED.
HAHA.
Ok.
So dead man.
Didnt do much during this weekend.
Slept damn a lot which is quite good also considering the fact that I sleep at 1.30 on the average for the whole bloody week.
Next week is gonna be a piapiapia week man.
Loads of hw + physics lecture test + bio spa
Exhausting yet good to keep my mind occupied.
I die alr I ate 4 mars bars + 2 mini snicker bars + 1 packet of lays + 3 ferrero rochers today.
Do I hear u say the f word?
No not the vulgar one.
The falloutboy album is awesome man everyone go buy.
And I just realised that someone searched adriel+lingzi to come to my blog -.-
I think its dory HAHAHA.
It must be her.
I WANNA WATCH FINAL DESTINATION 3 THIS WEEK.
Aiight.
Tata.
Dance, DanceWe're falling apart to half timeDance, DanceAnd these are the lives you'd love to leadDance, this is the way they'd loveIf they knew how misery loved me
My mind's unweaving/ 11:47 PM