Monday, February 13, 2006
Woohooo my 100th post.
Such a long way since this blog officially opened its gates in october.
Only 2 people knew of this place when I started.
But many seemed to have found their way here somehow.
Gah private blog my ass.
Anyway valentine's day is around the corner.
Had a long talk with jw just now bout vday.
Dunno this year seems different for me.
Not as much purpose and anticipation I guess.
Oh ya I rmbed that last year I bought manymany flowers to give to all the girls I met that day. And ironically U didnt get one stalk. Maybe its all fated. Just ran out of flowers when I was about to give it to U.
And I almost died to find out that only 1 or 2 guys in my class did things for everyone tmd.
Gah. At least everyone thought that I made the flowers so they were touched =p
And shuwen still keeps the paper flower which I folded for her last vday in her pencilbox. Oh man I kinda miss her bahhhh.
Anyways.
I am really hungry -.-
I got sick of pineapple tarts alr.
Today has been quite a sian day for me.
I didnt do much work either.
Been thinking loads and regretting some of the choices I've made in the past.
Such a fool.
But tepenyaki for dinner was gooot tho.
Funny isnt it that small little things done/said by a person u like gets amplified in ur hearts and u will start being oversensitive and misunderstand what seems to be a purely innocent and unintentional moment.
Ok I'm not talking bout myself la -.-
Its nice to like someone, isnt it?
But the pain that comes along with it does make it seem to be too overwhelming sometimes.
WAH THIS ENTRY IS TMD DEPRESSING BUT HELLO IM NOT DEPRESSED.
I'm just tired.
And msn is such a distraction from ur work.
Ohohoh I finally changed my hp cover to white =)
I just looked thru my hp and I have SO MANY ugly pics of ppl.
So tempted to post but nah I aint that evil.
If I had a choice I would want to go back in time by 365 days.
I think i would be happier then.
J2 sucks.
My mind's unweaving/ 12:07 AM