<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, February 09, 2006
Why?

Thats all I can ask myself.

I didnt expect this to be as difficult as it is right now.

Excruciating.

Intense.

Hope.

Is.

Remote.

Gah pls stay away eh.

I beg of u.

I'm torn between my emotions and my sanity.

Well at least I did have some fun in school.

I was playing speed with sy ytd with only our left hands. It was so freaking funny cause we looked like handicapped ppl trying to do the impossible and it was super unglam. Wah we laughed until peng. I literally teared up. But anyway she trashed me hands down so kudos to her for that.

Cards shld be banned in rj forever and ever.

I just have this incontrollable urge to forsake my work to play a round of bridge or speed.

Tested and proven.

And gareth tan why are u so scared of me?

IM LIKE THE NICEST PERSON AROUND DAMNIT. HAHA YA RIGHT.

LOL george just called me to hear my voice. He was a little scared cause he felt a presence in his room. As in he fell asleep twice but both times he had freaky hallucinations which were super real. Oh man haha I thought that was effing hilarious. But anyway I told him to shout knn loudly and he almost died cause the thing's gonna slap him on his ass -.- Hmmm hope he's alright now lei.

Lol anyway malisa and mk are really funny ppl. I laughed damn a lot while queuing up at the yongtaufu stall with them today. HAHA THE MK EATING AT AN ANGLE THING WAS SUPERLY HILARIOUS.

And kenny has a bald spot HAHA.

Had a nice dinner with benjy. Its always nice to talk bout stuff eh.

Qing hua by liugenghong is goooot.

Ok tmd back to my arenes tutorial liao. WAD A PAIN IN THE ASS.

My mind's unweaving/ 1:38 AM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker