Friday, February 03, 2006
WAHHH ITS FRIDAY BABY!! WOOHOOOOOO!
Anyway I'm gonna be a super good boy this weekend and do as much hw as I can possible do cause I realised how BEHIND TIME I am man. Kns its damn scary. I need to pia.
Hoho did my physics spa today and I am going to fail my skill D wahkao I totally blanked out and didnt know what to write for it sucksucksucks. Gahh but anyway I think the calculation part is still ok.
And I'm really irritated cause this toot person is asking and probing me for physics spa tips this very moment. As in I really dun mind telling ppl bout it cause I dun want ppl to screw up like I did, but this ass is annoying me to the max cause he is asking me for the minute details like sf and stuff. SHUTUP LA! Damnnnn tmd man. And he is questioning my tips now wth. I shld just block him to shut him up.
Arghh.
Ok haha anyway after sch I stayed back to play cards for 4 freaking hours can. Damn sad cause everyone in the canteen come come go go(sorry bad eng) but me and kenny just sat there straight for 4 hrs and played until my hands suan liao. Hoho but its quite funny la we played bridge then we got bored and played stress. Wahh then jared joined us and we played 3 ppl stress hehe laugh until peng. Ohoh and Im lousy at bridge -.-
Wahhh. George and I are super retarded. He msned me just now in some weird lang then we started conversing in very bad japanese and we couldnt understand each other so we just kept scolding each other in whatever japanese insult we could rmb. In the end I cheated and I typed really weird things that I dun even know myself and he didnt realise it HAHA.
Ohohoh theres survivor panama exile island later! Everyone pls go catch it. Cant believe a j2 guy is still watching survivor and amazing race >.< And amazing race is coming back on feb29 ppl pls mark it down.
Today I went for trial physics tuition with lin gzi and jared. Hmmm. I think its not bad eh I finally understood electric fields which is how bloody history liao woot. But its pretty ex leh. And ching just called me to ask whether I wanna join her and ling for physics tuition as well. Hmmm must decide soon eh. But this ching tuition teacher is teaching chin and manymany other rj ppl like na tnoi so I think shld be good right. I NEED TUITION CAUSE I HAVE NO FRIGGIN MOTIVATION TO DO WORK MYSELF.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LIN GZI! Sorry ytd didnt blog so yeah. But 19 years old liao leh cool right. Haha lets go and eat sth nice tml to celebrate eh.
Okok nth to say liao. Goodnight.
My mind's unweaving/ 9:27 PM