<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
TMD I'M SUPER DUPER TIRED AND SLEEPY AND IRRITATED.

Haha wad a looooong day today man. Got home at 11 plus and now I still need to mug for chem spa and do my freaking gp essay which is due today.

Lol THANKS GEORGE for telling me almost everything bout the spa. Hehheh. Somemore explain until so clear wahh I owe u one man. I appreciate it =)

And kenny and I just decided to put spa first and gp second so the essay can wait until tml then I shall decide wad to do bout it. Gp sucks big time. I NEED TO GET GP TUITION HAHA.

Well hope everyone enjoyed valentine's day!

Even if u are single(like me), valentine's day can be spent meaningfully with friends too eh.

Hoho went out with my class clique to fishandco for lunch after school. To our dismay, the only special package thing available was for couples and its 25.90 per person. SJB AH SO EX! Lol so we went to this place in plazasing which sells CHEAP fish and cheaps. 9.90 for a HUGE portion + drinks + soup. Damn worth it.

And after tt, some of them left, leaving only ching kenny sy and I. Haha damn fun la we did lotsa retarded stuff and we walked all the way from douby ghaud to lido which is how shen. We sat down and started stoning at first cause it was bloody boring and everyone was tired. Haha after a while of self entertainment by kenny, we started talking bout others. NEVER GOSSIP OK JUST TALK. Right. Anyway it got kinda funny and fun. And we acted like fengzi and didnt care bout our image and the reputation of our school. Kenny and sy left not long after and we were joined by ketsu, ching's friend. Ok haha he's quite cool and nice la. And funny also.

After walking around, I needed to rush off to city hall to meet ben for dinner. Er jx louise and grace went too. Haha we went to esplanade and it was a bloody heaven for couples man. TMD romantic can. The atmosphere was goooot plus there was nice music from the live band. I FELT SUPER LEFT OUT BTW SEEING ALL THOSE COUPLES. OHH AND WE SAW YUMIN AND ZHIXIANG HAHAAHAHHA CAUGHT IN THE ACT DAMN FUNNY CAN. Lol we went to the balcony of esplanade which was even nicer cause it was pretty dark and all we could see was the scenery of the singapore river. HOHO POTENTIAL DATING SPOT MAN. So cool lor. We sat around and talked nonsense but I was super duper tired. Left the place at 1030 and I rushed back home to do work. Unfortunately.

And perry all the best for ur presentation tmr eh.

YAWN I GO SLEEP SOON BYEBYE.

My mind's unweaving/ 12:56 AM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker