Saturday, February 18, 2006
Sleepy sleepy sleepy.
2 specific funny things happened today wooot.
Played 99 with my class after school. OMG ching lost the game a grandtotal of 5 times so she needed to complete 2 dares from the evil rest of us. First up was ching RUNNING around the canteen while doing some weird hand action thing + shaking her head constantly like a fengzi. LOL wahh we laughed until stomachache can it was SO EFFING FUNNY. I laughed till I teared up. Next ching was required to stand on the table and do the chest pounding thing that kingkong does while shouting WO SHI NAN REN loudly. Wa so funnies as well. I think she should transfer sch liao everyone was staring at her with the wtf look. LOL.
Met and interacted with dory(lz's friend) today as well. A few sentences into the convo she started making fun of my name thanks ah. I rmbered in sec sc george asked me wad I was secreting every single day I got quite irritated at him HAHA -.- Anyway dory is another fengzi she's super funny. Laughed quite a bit man.
And talentime was interesting. Everyone made use of the opportunity to stand on the tables and chairs in the canteen.
Caught movie under the stars but i was quite tired. And i caught the movie with george last year liao. Still quite funny tho.
OMG me keyboard sucks like shit the m u n h i buttons are faulty so im forced to use the on-screen keyboard which is how tmd loser and slow.
To u: Somehow she's not playing hard to get leis in my opinion. I have a feeling she doesnt feel the way that you do. Pls be prepared lei alrigghts? I'll be always here for u if anything happens so yeah =)
Gah i feel super weird whenever I see someone. Just have the first instinct to run away. Even if its ur classmates only. I am a pos.
Ok damn tired . Wanted to blog bout many other things but yeah no energy liao bye.
My mind's unweaving/ 12:09 AM