<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, February 05, 2006
Ooooh the weekend's almost over. Gah that was FAST.

No more public hols until next term.

Man that's gonna suck.

I'm so tired alr.

And its just the beginning of the year.

Cant imagine what life will be like in the coming months.

Hoho went for chingay ytd with lz and adriel(yes I felt like a tmd lightbulb). Was expecting cool and comfy seats on the spectators' stand but ended up sitting by the side of the road somehow? Lol anyway I had no tix so I shall not complain. Anyway met 2 rj j1s who were from rg band last time. Grace and s imin. Lol quite nice ppl la. The thing didnt start till like 8 plus so we were playing bridge and name game hoho funfun. And they were screaming like siaocharbos which caused much attention but who cares. Yeap the rj float thing was quite nice. But I didnt see lih ong oh crap. Was paying much attention to all the pink girls but somehow she was nowhere to be found. Oh and ching said that the girls on the float looked like hookers HAHA quite true quite true.

Wah I'm bloody sleepy.

Ohoh and ching came to my house to do work today. We were damn focused for like 3 hours which is such an accomplishment -claphands- Did my numerical no tut until question5. Btw I must say that this tut is really pure sai. The first qn I worked my way until alpha 7 which is how dumb. Mk had to do until alpha 8. We are really fengzi. DAMN DAMN TEDIOUS I WANNA PUKE. Ok anyway halfway ben called and we talked on my hp using speaker mode and it was so funny. Ching and I became radiodjs and ben was the caller and we were really talking crap all the way. Hehe so fun. And we tricked him that we were playing parapara with our maids or sth HAHA. Siao gaos...

Wahhhhhhhhhh damn damn damn sleepy.

Yawn.

Still got so much work to do + gp research + newspaper article to find.

I shld just excuse myself tml with a parents letter.



This came out when adriel helped us take a gp pic. WOW. Thanks dude. Haha okok joking adriel is such a nice boy.

My mind's unweaving/ 10:02 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker