Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Ohoh just finished doing some math woot.
I'm really behind in my work it freaks me out every single time I think about it.
Cannot let history repeat itself.
Hoho I slacked through my j1 year.
Everyone keeps saying that he/she was damn lazy in j1 but I can assure u that my case was damn cham.
Go to school. Play in school. End school. Go for dinner until damn late. Slack around with friend. Reach home at 10/11. Bathe. Use the net. Chat. Sleep.
Its a freaking viscious cycle can.
Absolutely no work involved in the equation.
I must work harder.
Yay.
Anyway school is damn sian can.
Cannot get any worse liao.
BORINGGGGGGGGG.
But sitting with joel in lectures is quite funny tho.
And pe was cool.
Our team is improving every pe lesson.
We'll beat the other team next lesson alrights?
Hoho and some people in my class were gossipping the whole day about something.
Haha as in really whole day from morning to afternoon.
Quite funny lei cause I know the girl involved.
And she is how blur I assure u guys that.
Somewhat cute also la in that sense.
Lol mk and I left the lib early during gp to go home cause chao sian can.
And she is such a fei ponner.
I walked out of the lib cooly while she kept looking back at our gp teacher and the teacher smiled at her -.-''
I think she knew that we were escaping.
Haha funnys.
Oh ya went with george around sg ytd funfun to shop for stuff.
Ended up playing arcade as usual.
And we got lost in the bugis streetmarket for about 45mins.
How bloody sad.
The place is damn confusing can.
More stuff to write but I'm quite tired now.
OHOH IM GONNA CATCH FINAL DESTINATION 3 TML WOOOOHOOO.
Alright night.
My heart never fails to skip a beatWhenever you are nearSince the day I fell for you.Silence.Is my enemy.
My mind's unweaving/ 12:21 AM