Friday, February 24, 2006
Massive onslaught.
Of.
Misunderstandings.
But its going to be a maturing phase for everybody.
Take some time off to sort things out on ur own first.
Its what u guys shld do.
To u: Its not what u think it is. It simply isnt.
And to u: U kinda acted like a sponge(omg ben's msn nick haha talking to him now) and absorbed everything but I think its time u let it all out as well.
Pride.
Makes things tricky.
But what shld be done must be done.
Good luck.
Ahhhhh.
Everyone's prob at drama fest now tmd but I'm stuck at home.
Didnt get tix for friday's performance cause it got sold out in the first week.
Argh.
My indecisiveness has cost me tonight.
Well.
But last year's one was memorable tho.
Cause of my company.
Haha kinda heartwarming thinking of it.
But what's past is past.
Time to move on.
But somehow.
Somewhere.
It feels close to my heart.
So near yet so far.
I have planned out what I will accomplish this weekend.
Ambitious.
Overly I suppose.
Hoho btw my physics test was majorly screwed up.
Totally flunk it.
Its so funny that I learnt how to do the questions one day after my test by myself.
Shld have mugged for it the night before the test and not during the lecture before the test -.-
Ohoh mk's at camp now wah so fun.
K gtg now do work liao tata.
Tml's gonna be a loong day.
Life's really short.Is everything worthwhile?Letting go seems like impossible.But at times like this its the only way out.Pick yourself up and let the swirling wind sweep away all the dirt on you.Just walk on.Life is beautiful.
My mind's unweaving/ 10:08 PM