Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Lol its weird tt everytime ppl tok to me on msn its as if they are entertaining me can with different jokes or stories or games or quizes or links to go. Haaa I feel quite bad I must be more interesting =x
Anyway today is really weird. Jareddenisebenandi stayed back after mugging in the lib for a while to go play bridge and we were so engrossed in playing tt we couldnt be bothered to go out for dinner so we ordered pizzahut back -.- We are really gamblers until the max can.
Ohoh ben just told me his little secret ok I think its really funny. But at the same time yeah this kind of thing is quite normal. So all the best man.
Gahhh I think I'm losing my voice can after all the new year goodies shit. Somemore I ate 4 slices of pizza just now. Zzzz.
SOOOO TIRED I DUNNO WHY ALSO. I think its cause of pe so draining can. But games was quite fun and the indians from the other class are really irritating haha.
Erm I dun think ur msn nick is necessary at all. Pls take it down. YES IM TALKING BOUT U.
Okie night. My eyes are alr closing. Sian.
My mind's unweaving/ 10:48 PM