Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Life's too short for me to just sit around and wait for things to happen.
Somewhere deep within me I need to pluck out the courage.
The courage for me to help us start afresh again.
As just normal friends.
But can things go back to the way it was?
I have no friggin clue.
Its difficult and distant.
But yet I will try.
12 months have passed this fast.
Yet torturous.
Mopping the schoolhall with u was hilarious yet sweet.
And ur late night smses put me to sleep.
Theres one time when u wanted to play with my hp.
And I had to come up with a lame excuse tt I needed to call my teacher.
Cause I couldnt let u see that all tt filled my inbox were u.
And more u.
Why.
Why did I have to screw things up.
If only I could go back in time and change ONE thing from last year.
If only.
I think I told ahma what it was.
Why did I even tell anyone bout it.
Such a dumb move.
I deserve to be shot through my head.
Ahhh shit this entry is WEIRD and DISGUSTING. And my thoughts are so incoherent.
"Somethings deserve to be remembered" - George 2 days back. SO TRUE LA.
Everyone pls do not comment on this entry I will appreciate it.
YES I AM TALKING BOUT U BENJ HAHA.
Its just one of those self-pity-i-hate-myself-to-death entries eh.
And tmd richa rdlu how dare u post ugly pics of me on the band blog u ass. U think very funny is it. IS IT. Haha kk jk.
Ohohoh I hope everyones cny was good. Mine was fun. Nice to see all my cool and cute little cousins. Went out with jw today and we caught up with each other quite a bit woohoo. And we watched cheaper by the dozen 2. Haha I know its gay for 2 guys to watch such a movie CAUSE THE WHOLE CINEMA WAS FILLED WITH COUPLES AND CHILDREN. But I had to rush back for some dinner and that was the best timing we could get. Sorry eh jw couldnt catch fearless =x Erm nicenice movie la quite funny and heartwarming. HOW COME YOG I SAY ITS LIKE SHIT??!! Oh ya ching couldnt show me her new year top cause we were not fated enough to meet each other in cine hoho. Sad sad. U R DAMN CHIO LA OK DUN FORGET THAT.
Lol ok gtg now damn sian also. Night.
OH YA HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY XY AKA AHMA. I bought ur present today liao DAMN NICE CAN ME. Er cause I seldom buy for ppl one lor so u shld be honoured =) Kapuiah. Anyway I only bought it cause u had been reminding and pestering me since beginning of jan to do so so yeah =/ Haha jkjk. PLS BUY M18 DVDS FOR ME NEXT TIME.
My mind's unweaving/ 12:46 AM