<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, February 26, 2006
I feel horrible.

I really do.

Hmmm.

Somehow I think we made the situation worse.

Or at least I did.

Sorry.

But I just felt constipated and didn't feel like talking.

Ok enough.

Anyway.

Just had a convo with u.

Somehow nice but it wasnt freaking initiated by me -.-

3 months since we last had one.

Long long ago.

Hoho ju nwee just told me that he went to watch final destination 3 with erhmerhm ytd.

WRONG MOVIE LA DAE.

WHY NEVER WATCH RUMOUR HAS IT OR STH UNCLE.

Ok it was quite funny when he suddenly changed his tone and said he wanted to kill himself halfway thru cause she got quite freaked out by the scenes.

Because he was the one who chose the movie.

When I told him that I think she still likes him, he said he thinks so too.

' JW. - //I'm wearing my heart like a crown... says:So currently i'm still single, but no longer available

LOL.

I burst out laughing at that sentence.

Ok its only me I know tmd.

Wah then.

-geN- says:haha r u mugging now

' JW. - //I'm wearing my heart like a crown... says:Hey have u started mugging for CTs alr?

' JW. - //I'm wearing my heart like a crown... says:Oh man

-geN- says:LOLOL

' JW. - //I'm wearing my heart like a crown... says:Great minds think alike

-geN- says:GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE

-geN- says:WAH SHIT

' JW. - //I'm wearing my heart like a crown... says:.....

Hilarious can both of us.

Ahhhh.

I get tickled at the slightest things.

Damn tired.

Physically and mentally.

Stress stress stress.

ALRIGHT GOODNIGHT.

My mind's unweaving/ 12:45 AM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker