Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Haha everytime I talk to jermyn I feel enlightened. Thats weird. But somehow nice. Eh thanks man. Dunno it just seems that his thoughts are mature and sensible. And he gives the most practical views on stuff. Hoho and he told me something which is super gross. Lol if its true I'm gonna die laughing -.-
Gahhh.
I am not handling the problem well enough.
But I'm just so sianed bout it at the same time.
Seems like I am just gonna let it be this way eh.
Doesnt feel right.
Im hungry haha.
Anyway today I played a pulled a really serious joke on adriel. And he claimed that his heart stopped beating. Wah haha I'm damn sorry pls kick me the next time u see me k =)
Lolol mk I know ur whole freaking family reads this blog but who cares. Anyway u r vvv famous now. Ur name pops up every 20 sentences during my conversations with my friends. Everyone knows u HAHAHA. George just mentioned u. Again. So did ben jared adriel lz etc today. Oh adriel and I even came up with a cheer for u haha.
AND HOW COME THE RI DUDE GOT KICKED OUT IN CAMPUS SUPERSTAR IM REALLY ANGRY!?!
Argh.
Damn tired of everything.
Tata.
My mind's unweaving/ 1:17 AM