Saturday, February 11, 2006
ALOHA!
Damn sian havent updated for manymany days.
Ok maybe only 2 or 3 days. Cant count. Math fail.
Anywayyyy.
Ytd after sch I went to join jared and ben's class to play cards cause i had NO FRIENDS. Lol damn fun lor we were playing heart attack I really laughed until I almost died can. As in their classmates are SUPER funny. Esp milo. Wah she's a gradeA ahlian btw. And everytime we stack our hands in that pile jared will keep scatching people so they will shriek and withdraw their hands from the pile and no choice must put on top -.-
Ok after tt adriel lz ben and I went to serangoon gardens to walkwalk. We had our dinner at chompchomp which was super duper nice and shiok. Ate stingray gonggong hokkien mee ou lua chicken wings + massive cups of sugar cane. SUPER FULL. Ohoh and we were communicating with mk from my room window and her distinctive laughter could be heard from my window lor. FENGZI man.
And yeap finally we settled down to watch geisha. OK I think the movie is OKAY la but wahkao I was damn tired so I fell asleep from the beginning right up till when zhangziyi's character grew up which was like for 1 hour. And lz who was super keen on watching fell asleep not long after so yeah THE MOVIE ROCKS MAN.
Adriel and ben decided to sleepover and they were siao gaos. They were trying on my clothes to take pics. Lol and we were in the mood for merry making so we drank vodka and beer. HOHO. Er but sadly we didnt do much during the sleepover cause we were so freaking exhausted. Adriel laid on the mattress for less than 5 mins before he started snoring I swear. And ben and I shared a single bed WHOA. In the morning my mum came in then she was like "GLEN U R FALLING OFF THE BED!!" cause ben was taking up freaking 3/4 of the width tmd.
Ohoh adriel needed to go to sch for openingceremonyrecording while ben and I slept all the way till 11. Pathetic.
And yeah I went for chem tuition today at parkway. Walked around with jared and lz after tuition and we ate katong laksa which is gooood =)
Yay I told lz just now that I'm gonna finish up numerical methods tonight but I havent even taken out my pencilbox can. Dunno wth am I doing slacking in front of the comp and tv.
Oh my heck ryan sent me this SUPER FUNNY mp3 during physics prac ytd. Its basically this ahbeng prank calling this indian and its chaojiwudi vulgar and funny. Wah shit ryan pls send me more of this kind of stuff.
Hehheh.
And mr lim was droning on and on and on during prac so sy kept calling me. I got bored and called mk and joel. Then ryan called me. Its one whole freaking cycle. Haha but it was quite cool.
I'm rambling nonsense.
Oh and george's niece is how CUTE. He was sending me vids of her and theres one video in which she kept dozing off during dinner and in the end her face landed in her plate HAHA.
Ok I have nothing else to say except pls watch kim san soon on 55 every sat night just now I laughed until almost cry. JARED PLS LEND ME THE VCD.
Goodnight.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:27 PM