<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, January 22, 2006
zzz.

I caught a cold from the fking cinema at causeway ytd. Great.

weak bloody so being of sick am I.

Ok that took me half a min to type.

I got exercise regularly one ok how come like tt tmd.

Gahh. Anyway today's band prac was relatively enjoyable compared to the past few months. Only cause mr o ura was not taking and we got to play games for 1 1/2 hours w00t.

And I must say that eej ean was so funny today omh. And min gchuan was even more hilarious. Wah we really laugh until peng can. Lol mc was very enthu and stuff during captain's ball and at one point he jumped up to catch this high ball and it bounced off his belly. WAHH IT WAS SOOOOO FUNNY. And then he ran quickly to catch the ball back which went out of court and he slipped and fell unglamly. Ok enough bad karma bad karma. But thanks eh for making me laugh.

After that adriel lz jared and I went to suntec to eat ben and jerry's. Ok wn pls dun scold me I only ate a bit I promised. Haha I dun think I can get well before cny so yeah -.- Haha very funny ppl so I had loads of laughter and fun. Thanks eh.

Yeap rushed back after tt cause it is/was my dad's birthday so our whole family went to jumbo serangoon gardens for dinner. Wah it was damn shiok ate peking duck chilli n pepper crabs horfun sambal kangkong lalala its awesome. Haha happy 50+ birthday dad HAHA im not sure wad his exact age is omh. oops.



Gah the flu bug is not allowing me to think straight I wanna die.

Headacheheadacheheadache.

Havent done my math tut and I need start intensive mugging for bio test which is on mon.

WHY GOT TEST BEFORE CNY RJ TEACHERS NO BRAIN IS IT.



Kenny ye o took a damn shuai pic of himself using my hp during physics lab. SHUAI LEHHHH.



Mk u shld really stop frowning u will have wrinkles by 20. Haha she is da bomb la! She poses in the coolest ways possible can. Oh ya I have a lot of unglam and chou pics of mk in my comp but hehe I wont post them lor Im so nice. Haha right.

Gahh Ching just told me that I missed this fengzi movie on channel8 which is very funny and has no plot. Ok I realised that every sat night channel8 will be guaitai and show siao movies. Pls take notice next time ppl.

My mind's unweaving/ 12:04 AM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker