Sunday, January 08, 2006
Sigh. Haha I came online and 2 ppl msned me at the same time saying that they are really affected by sth. One even said that he/she wants to die. Gaaahh I'm so sorry man both of u I know I cant really say anything to make u guys feel better cause Im feeling shit myself.
All I can say is that both of u should sleep early. It has been a long day.
It has been a long day for me too.
Ching thanks for your company today haha even tho we didnt buy anything I had fun la. Pepper lunch was fking awesome.
I feel like I'm getting weaker everyday. Oh man I'm coughing for one week already and its not improving despite medication. Plus I have a fever now tmd. Please go and die glen. Everytime I cough I feel like puking kns and Im damn sure coughing makes u have abs haha. Yay glen's pangsai theory.
And sch ends bloody late tml at 330.
Haha I thought through a lot today and all I wanna say is I'm really glad both of us have changed back to normal mode. I really am. Can u pls stop initating convos with me? Haha tmd I feel damn bad pls let me have the chance to start the conversations laaa u wbd. Thanks for making me smile a bit just now tho hehheh.
JAR ED L IM JIN KE ONG PLS GO AND ZI SHA U BIG ASSHOLE! HAHA!
Nth much liao. I just came online to do gp research for essay. NIGHT.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:48 PM