Sunday, January 22, 2006
OMH ME CHING AND JERMYN JUST DID A THREE WAY CONVO. AS IN CHING AND I WERE MSNING. CHING AND JERMYN WERE MSNING. AND JERM AND I WERE MSNING. WAH ITS REALLY FUNNY.
gan hup said:
and save me from this fall
gan hup said:
i m left with nothing but an empty shell
gan hup said:
just kill me jermyn darling
=JeRm=- Numb said:
no i cannot! for thy heart is like a changing opal. there is hope over yonder baby. thou shalt not give up.
gan hup said:
baby i dun understand
gan hup said:
ANYWAY THIS IS GETTING ABIT TOO MUCH JERMYN BABY I CANT SLEEP
gan hup said:
would you say you love me one last time
=JeRm=- Numb says:
sry babiee i cant or i'll puke up last yr's breakfast
chinger // says:
HAHAHA
-=JeRm=- Numb says:
i must be faithful to glen
chinger // says:
OMG
-=JeRm=- Numb says:
but my heart held true only for moments past. those moments were over now and along with it the feelings which i had.. all sunken into the throes of time.
chinger // says:
jermyn ah, i hope you are not taking a very long time to think of all these lines
chinger // says:
but i believe in a thing called love jerm and love can change all this!
chinger // says:
yuk
-=JeRm=- Numb says:
no my dear, it comes to mind like a spark becoming a fire
chinger // says:
everything is gonna be okae, tell me everything is gonna be okae your fire is burning me out
-=JeRm=- Numb says:
sry dear. lie further i shalt not. for my sin will be even deeply etched into the chambers of my heart which tortures my very soul and conscience of mind.
chinger // says:
eh if you break up with your gf like that next time ah, you are gonna get murdered
-=JeRm=- Numb says:
haha. murder i shall be den.. for sins of mine i need to atone.
Their convo is really very gross. Btw both ganhup and chinger are liching. Jermyn is a fengzi.
Wahhh Im getting entertained by 2 funny ppl. Yay I didnt sneeze for the past 20 mins omh record for today.
Oh crap I just coughed.
SGH here I come.
My mind's unweaving/ 1:30 AM