<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, January 05, 2006
OK KENNY Y EO FOUND THIS BLOG YAY.

Anyway today was really very sian oh man nth much to talk about other than my new gp teacher hoho shes really cool. AND VERY FUNNY. Every sentence from her is dramafied 100 times which makes her lessons so interesting. Yay FINALLY a good gp tutor after the kns experience from our previous gp tutor MR FRA NCIS LA U SAI. Wah I'll never forget his crude and sinister teaching methods. Tsktsk.

Haha after sch ching n I were really bored so we walked to j8 to grab bubbletea then we took lift up to the 4th floor of j8 and walked down again without doing anything. Haha and we took 53 to my house busstop and we sat there to talk for like one hour plus. Hoho and it started raining so heavily the rain kept splattering on us so we wanted to face the other side which is the longkang but its chao loser so we did not in the end -.- Haha anyway thanks for the company eh ching we talked quite a bit sia. I needed to go home urgently after tt cause my bladder was bursting from the teiping from schcanteen and the bubbletea haha. AND CHING WALKED ALL THE WAY HOME FROM MY HOUSE SHE IS REALLY INSANE.

OH MAN IM STILL COUGHING LIKE SIAO SOMEONE HELP ME MAYBE I HAVE AI ZHENG OR STH.

Haha I realised that it really rocks to have a classmate living damn near u haha just now at 10pm I called mk and walked to her house in less than 5 mins to take her math tut cause I got stuck on an easy qn tmd. HAHA THANKS MK. DAMN FANG BIAN.

I AM STILL COUGHING OMH.

Im currently looping dance dance by falloutboy and yuanlai by nanquanmama. HAHA GOOD SONGS PPL GO DOWNLOAD.

Haha anyway nth to say liao short day tml wheeeee but dunno what to do after sch. HAHA BUAIBUAI.

My mind's unweaving/ 11:55 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker