<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, January 20, 2006
OH MY GOSH!

EVERYONE PLS GO AND READ BEN'S BLOG HIS LATEST ENTRY IS DAMN BLOODY FUNNY.

OK AT LEAST THIS PIC IS.

- pic edited out cause ym not happy haha -

LOOK AT YM'S FACE ITS PRICELESS.

Ok anyway school has been very fei for me can.

I dunno wth am I doing there everyday man.

But its quite fun if u have good company in class or in school.

Oh happy birthday 18th l ih ong! LEGAL LIAO LEH AH BU! PLS GO WILD WHILE U CAN!

Jared and ben are spreading disgusting rumours bout me within their class. Great.

My throat is really sore now omg what on earth is happening to me.

Lol and my neck is hurting cause I slept on wrong side ytd how retarded how retarded.

I still wanna eat those cny goodies one can.

Watched this thai horror movie today haha its really dumb but at least I got to see one dude getting sliced vertically down by this glass panal, spilling out his guts. And causeway point is FREAKING COLD man everyone pls take out your winter wear everytime u step in.

Sorry ben I know u r irritated with me for not going for kbox tml but I can really sing pangsai until my voice is gone man.

My class is really scandalous tsktsk.

George I bet u are beaming ear to ear now. HAVING A FUN TIME SMSING HER RITE U POS HAHA.

Wah I'm really hungry.

And I like falloutboy's album. Its damn good. And they are how cool their longest song title is 19 words.

Ohoh there's this new movie called hostel and its something like saw. Damn gore but good story line. Haha this one its about a hostel where people pay loads of money to torture another person to death. Hoho sounds cool. And final destination3 is coming out soon! Lol jw and sharon loved fd2 when they caught it at my house! I am a guaitai.

Hoho met my jnr ben g o h ytd while going home. Yeap he was my fav jnr in band cause we used to do all sorts of things tgt like going for the avril lavigne concert in 03 and weekly movies. Lol but damnit la we sort of distanced during the 2nd half of 04 cause I needed to mug. Haha damn glad I caught up with him during the japan trip and on the bus trip home. Damn nice guy. J1 liao haha hope u r having an awesome time man in rj.

This. Entry. Is. Really. Incoherent. And. Retarded. I. Wanna. Die.

My mind's unweaving/ 11:09 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker