<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, January 28, 2006
Hoho happy cny eve everyone! PLEASE EAT MORE BAKWA AND PRAWNROLL AND PINEAPPLE TARTS TML SO THAT U WILL GET SORETHROAT HAEHAEAHAE.

Ok anyway ytd's rj cny celebrations is really kns to the max. Wah even my prischool celebrations were better than this. Damn retarded can. The bands that played were like urgh. And the same old magician did his thing. But at least got to see the liondance. And george made a good butt. Yeap so my classmates and I went to the 3rd level so we could watch the performance and play cards at the same time. Ching and I joined some of the band ppl after a while and we went to the handicap toilet to play a fool and jared aaron they all trapped us in there for 10 mins so we took some pics -.- We went to lt2 to play cards after tt and stephanie is really cmi in cards I'm so sorry haha. Anyway, I went to find george and some sec4 classmates to go visit our ri teachers. Hoho we saw joycelyn oh man she's still my favourite teacher ever she's bloody funny and bimbo. Wahhh she's damn nice lor she'll always sms me after the bio pracs and exams to ask if I did ok. And she said she missed jonkymama cause he is cute and fat and when kenny asked if she crushed him she said yeah something like that. OH MY HECK I ALMOST DIED LAUGHING SHE IS REALLY FUNNY. And I kept suaning her bout her black cheongsam she wore during cny in sec4 lol. "This glen ah remember all my ugly dresses" Sigh I suddenly missed ri so damn much.



Ok joined some band ppl for kbox after tt. Yay kbox is always super duper fun. We were really fengzi and sang all the weird songs. EH I LIKE THE MACHI DIDI SONG PILIPALA. And we sang shanhuhai a billion and one times. OH MAN I REALLY SING UNTIL DAMN SHUANG. And theres this weird hokkien song which is very guaitai and the mtv is REALLY FUNNY oh my gosh that woman was just dancing some weird moves and in the end she laid on the floor as if she died wah I laugh until peng omh. Ok after tt adriel lz aaron had to leave so the rest of us went to walk around. Yeap and ben and sharon left soon after so ching accompanied me until it was time for class dinner. OK we sat down at lido and watched all the trailers while eating frenchfries and drinking milo it was quite loser cause both of us were sitting on the same side cause we both wanted to face the screen but nvm >.< THANKS EH FOR UR COMPANY. Walked with her to ps and I went to meet my classmates who were going for dinner. Erm in the end it was a pathetic outing with only a turnout of 11 ppl can. We decided not to go for the marina steamboat cause damn crowded and hot so we went to marina square to find food. Hoho settled on billy bombers cause the guy promised us 15percent discount. But tmd he said it will be 25 if we were from aj and not rj OMH STOP DISCRIMINATING RJ PPL CAN. Anyway we sat outside which was really nice and cosy. And the food was FKING GOOD MAN mine was grilled chicken wah the skin is crispy can and the wedges is good too. AND THE CHEESE FRIES IS SO SHIOK. Wah ok everyone pls go there and eat. We just sat and played many retarded games which I cant seem to figure out and everyone was laughing their asses off gahh. And we talked quite a bit too. Quite heartwarming. Oh ya we were eating halfway when suddenly there was fireworks wahh damn chio can somemore we got the best view cause we were elavated and damn qiao cause we were the only ones sitting outside. Ok at first I was apprehensive about going for the dinner since I was the only one from my clique going but I didnt regret going at all man. Damn damn fun to talk to these ppl everyone's really nice. Talked a lot to joce joel xr and perry yay. Wah we ate until quite late and by the time some of us reached bishan it was like 1045 already. I was so freaking tired I fell asleep on my bed and I woke up half an hour later to bathe and I went to sleep immediately after tt.

Benj u will get it from me. NI YOU ZHONG.

George said that he mastered the art of his new jaychou hair. W00t cant wait to see. And he bought the new jaychou dvd omh imagine karaoke-ing feng and shanhuhai 1000 times. And I need to master yequ.

And brian pls get well soon sucks to fall sick before cny hello pineapple tarts and bakwa HOW.

Haha perry is really funny and nice. JIAYOU LE OK DUDE.

I am currently playing liu geng hong's caihongtiantang for the billionth time. Damn scary can this morning I screwed up my itunes and quicktime and it couldnt open. WAHH I ALMOST DIED AT THE THOUGHT OF HAVING ALL MY SONGS BEING ERASED. Haha damn sian Im so tired but theres shiok dinner later. Kk hope everyone will have fun for the next few days. Tata.

-edits- oh man benj and I are having this really funny voice and video conference. As in he can see me but I can hear him haha its retarded. Then we decided to do mtv as in he will sing then I will. We can really chu chang pian man. I laugh until peng can damn funny. Lol and its so scary cause anything u do he can screenshot immediately. Like this. Kk pls pardon my crudeness. AND I LOOK REALLY CHOU.



Ok anyway I think tt he can really sing quite well. PLS BUY ME LUNCH FOR SAYING THAT. And my dad looks like he passed out in the background. -edits-

My mind's unweaving/ 2:33 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker