<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Hoho finally got my jeans for cny! w00t. Thanks to ching ahma wn joce for helping me find it. Lol and tmd I am bloody thin. Everyone pls stuff me with food can. I need it eh. I must start my unhealthy diet plan sth soon.

Ohohoh and I found this jaychou dvd at sembawang today. Features all his mtvs from nov's chompin plus 2 new songs. So tempting.

Had so much fun talking to joelee today during physics tutorial. We were really talking crap. Bad karma again. And mr lim was doing his usual random stuff by walking over to us and asked joel if wearing braces was painful. Haha then he asked me whether I wore braces before but I was talking to joel bout sth funny so I told him to quickly go back and teach HAHA. LOL and mr lim gave me that shocked look it was so funny. Heng ah he is one of those blur blur teachers if not I would have gotten a white slip for being rude to teachers -.-

Oh ya and lih ong's really happy that I complimented her today she just smsed a word of thanks haha.

Jared and I were so bored in math lecture today that we kept bluetoothing each other very guaitai pictures from our hp. OMH it was really quite funny. That denise pic was THE BEST MAN. Haha sorry denise.

Gah nth much to talk about. I'm so sleepy. Gah I feel so lethargic nowadays. Like in the mornings even. I think its cause of my late nights doing nothing. CNY PLS COME ASAP I NEED THAT BREAK.

And I was not referring to u in the previous entry.

Tiredtiredtired. GOODNIGHT.

My mind's unweaving/ 10:38 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker