Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Hello world.
Hello friends.
Hello glen.
Hello hot chocolate.
Hello bed.
I dunno what I am writing also btw.
Can someone pls donate a pen to me I would be grateful towards u for the whole week.
My classmate cum neighbour is really a fengzi. But shes so funny even though she doesnt realise it. Way to go man.
I concluded that I am a guaitai during band prac. I was doing so many weird things that the frenchhorn j1 girl kept laughing at me but who cares. Nice to not give a damn bout what others think bout u.
Hoho btw isnt it nice to have awesome ppl around u who make u smile just by their mere presence in ur life? Even the most random things make me feel warm inside. Like those retarded msn convos george n I have. Or jerm and I flicking our fingers and mouthing explicits to each other during band pracs. Or even mk repeatedly telling me that her baby neice is damn cute for the whole bloody day till it annoys me at that moment but is quite funny thinking it back. Plus many many ppl in my class n in band. Thanks eh. Haha wahh Im so random today.
Ok I shld do work now night.
My mind's unweaving/ 10:37 PM