Sunday, January 01, 2006
HAHA YAY I CHANGED MY BLOG TEMPLATE TO THIS WHICH I CANT REALLY STAND ALSO CAUSE THE MAIN BOX IS DAMN SMALL BUT HECK LA I'M GONNA CHANGE IT SOON ANYWAY.
The previous one looked like this in my com hoho I almost zi shaed. A SIGN TO CHANGE DAMNIT. ITS SUPER SAD.

Happy new year everyone!!! 2006 IS HERE OH MY HECK! Damn fast one year flew by super quickly. One more year and my hair is gonna disappear. OK my current one is kinda preparing for army liao tmd bloody short.
Well. I think on the whole I thought 2005 was a memorable one la. The whole jc thing kinda took me aback at first. But I managed to find my way around and thanks to a few ppl I actually kinda enjoyed it a lot. Yeah thanks ah.
Anyway my new year was pretty cool. Well damnit jermyn's sleepover thingy got cancelled dunno why also so I was left stranded at home with nth to do on new years eve sian. AND I PLAYED WORMS ON MY HP ITS REALLLLLY FUN. EVERYONE PLS GO DOWNLOAD AND PLAY. I COMPLETED TILL THE 6TH STAGE WAH DAMN DIFFICULT. AND CHING HAD TO SWITCH OFF HER HP SO NOONE COULD CONTACT HER CAUSE SHE WAS AVOIDING SOME PPL WAY TO GO. Ok anyway at 7 plus ye e kua ng and gu angli ng smsed me to go out with them cause they were bored at home as well. I agreed immediately man. And I zoomed myself to orchard and there were mother loads of ppl there and we couldnt take it. Esp since in sec3 where we got infringed by blangas jamming the whole bloody place. Hoho so we went to catch the family stone(quite nice the movie) at 10 plus and I spent my new year in the cinema hoho. AND SOMEONE SAID THAT WHAT U DID IN THE NEW YEAR IS WHAT U WILL BE DOING FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR OH MAN DOOMED I DUN WANNA WATCH MOVIES FOREVER TMD. Anyway by the time we got out of the cinema it was hell outside so we immediately called for help- y k's dad fetched us to his house to stay cause it was pretty late liao. Hoho in the end we played mahjong all the way until 5 plus with his brother wah damn fun. I couldnt take it after that so I went to sleep on his sofa until 7 plus cause I needed to go visit my grandma in the hospital. Ahh damn glad I went out with them again it was ages since we last hung out. WAH THEY HAVE BEEN MY GOOD FRIENDS SINCE P2 CAN 9 YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP LIAO. THANKS A LOT 2 OF U FOR EVERYTHING.
YAYAYAY I FINALLY DID MY BIO TODAY IM SO HAPPY. BUT I LEFT A LOT OF BLANKS CAUSE I COULDNT BE BOTHERED TO SEARCH FOR THE ANSWERS! GOOD LEARNING ATTITUDE.
I'm utterly confused. What on earth is going on.Tml will officially be the last day of the hols. How come 3 months of hols just went past like this? I didnt even do much la.
I didnt accomplish what I wanted to achieve.Oh ya ytd yu ki t sent us this link to this cool game
http://freeweb.siol.net/danej/riverIQGame.swf hoho its very fun. But denise and jerm wanted to die cause I was damn slow and by the time I figured it out they have alr completed the game 3 or 4 times hoho. GO PLAY.
Holy cow the blogger pic uploading thing is really cocked up now. I shall upload some pics later bye.
LI CHIN GKOH U R DAMN ZAI. PUT MY UGLY PIC ON UR BLOG >.<
My mind's unweaving/ 10:16 PM