<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, January 12, 2006

haha this blog is getting fewer and fewer visitors. RECORD NUMBER TODAY MAN. AS OFF 1058PM IS 2. HAHA WOOT TTS GREAT. ON THE ROAD TO BECOMING A PRIVATE BLOG AGAIN. =)

Anyway I think school is really stressful now. I have no idea why also but its just that the hw keeps coming and coming in and theres many things going on as well it just makes me sick. I wanna go back 3 months ago when the hols just started.

Haha ok let me tell u a secret. Shhhhhhh. I didnt go for cca fest ytd HAHA. Yeap went out with jared and ben under their MASSIVE persuasion to orchard to source down this dessert shop called OMH I FORGOT anyway their dessert is not bad larz. BUT the thing is that we spent 2 full hours trying to find that bloody shop oh man it was damn tiring we walked up and down scotts road how many times can then in the end its just opposite the zara building wah I almost died man. Anyway after tt we went to find food to eat we ate gogocheesehotdogs from taka and jaredben ate a lot of other shit but I was really full liao. After that we went to eat dinner at marche hoho the we shared 2 plates of rosti and 1 pizza plus drinks. WAH I AM DAMN FAT TMD HOW. EAT SO MUCH.

Haha and I just took mk's math tutorial again for the 1000th time.

Sian. I cant concentrate at all man when doing my work. I just keep thinking bout stuff it makes me have a headache wth. I get quite tired of it and I keep telling myself to focus esp in class but its somehow at the back of my head. I need to go for a head transplant.

Haha I feel so sianified everytime I see u. To the extent where I will try my hardest to avoid u. Even in the canteen. Dunno leh. After what your classmate said bout me I feel that I have to make myself clear that everything she said is not true damnit. Saw u at ur locker today before sch started but all I could do is smile and walk away. Is this it? Where did that feeling go?

Anyway I hope those who took physics retest did ok. George said he died. Haha dunno bout waye havent asked her. Theres bio retest tml tho haha GOOD LUCK JO ELEE AND WAYE!

Lol everytime joelee talks to me online its to ask if I have completed the hw that he hasnt touched so we can zi sha tgt omh he thinks that I'm a chao slacker which is true but HELLO I AM HARDWORKING ALSO OK.

OH YA today during bio kenny was supposed to act out this charade thingy for the word mugger and he pointed at jeremiah and everyone screamed the answer without any thinking. Oh man I thought that was really very funny. JEREMIAH'S OUR NEW CIVICS REP HOHO. GOOD JOB.

Whoa I'm really rambing sai leh. Nth to say haha yay someone msned me gtg now bye.



This is the only clear shot we took my hp sucks shit man the images are really blur. Or is it my hand which is not stable? ALAMAK ADD MORE ALKYL FREE RADICALS LA! HAHA OH MAN NOT FUNNY BUT ITS THE ONLY THING I LEARNT TODAY IN LECTURES MUST SHOW OFF!



MANGO DESSERTS DAMN SHIOK! SHOPPING KING AND QUEEN GOT INTRODUCE SO PLS GO TRY!

My mind's unweaving/ 11:04 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker